Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- How can we diagnose and manage twin-twin transfusion syndrome?.Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2004; 18: 543-556
- Twin anemia-polycythemia sequence in two monochorionic twin pairs without oligo-polyhydramnios sequence.Placenta. 2007; 28: 47-51
- Quantification of feto-fetal transfusion rate through a single placental arterio-venous anastomosis in a monochorionic twin pregnancy.Placenta. 2009; 30: 223-225
- Prevalence and management of late fetal complications following successful selective laser coagulation of chorionic plate anastomoses in twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 194: 796-803
- Modeling severely discordant hematocrits and normal amniotic fluids after incomplete laser therapy in twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome.Placenta. 2007; 28: 611-615
- Fetal and neonatal haematological complications in monochorionic twins.Semin Fetal Neonatal Med. 2008; 13: 231-238
- The outcome of monochorionic diamniotic twin gestations in the era of invasive fetal therapy: a prospective cohort study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 199: 514-518
- Placental characteristics in monochorionic twins with and without twin anemia-polycythemia sequence.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 112: 753-758
- Assessment of feto-fetal transfusion flow through placental arterio-venous anastomoses in a unique case of twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome.Placenta. 2007; 28: 209-211
- Twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome: from placental anastomoses to long-term neurodevelopmental outcome.Curr Pediatr Rev. 2005; 1: 191-203
- Long-term neurodevelopmental outcome in twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 189: 1314-1319
- Neonatal outcome in twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome treated with fetoscopic laser occlusion of vascular anastomoses.J Pediatr. 2005; 147: 597-602
- Long-term neurodevelopmental outcome in twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome treated with fetoscopic laser surgery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 196: 231-234
- Fetal intraperitoneal transfusion for iatrogenic twin anemia-polycythemia sequence after laser therapy.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 33: 592-594
- Cordocentesis in the investigation of fetal erythropoiesis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 161: 1197-1200
- Management of fetal hemolytic disease by cordocentesis: I, prediction of fetal anemia.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 165: 546-553
- Germinal matrix-intraventricular hemorrhage of the premature infant.in: Neurology of the newborn. Saunders, Philadelphia1995 (40363)
- The spectrum of leukomalacia using cranial ultrasound.Behav Brain Res. 1992; 49: 1-6
- Measurement of the growth of the lateral ventricles in preterm infants with real-time ultrasound.Arch Dis Child. 1981; 56: 900-904
- Hematological characteristics in neonates with twin anemia-polycythemia sequence (TAPS).Prenat Diagn. 2010; 30: 251-255
- Incidence, origin, and character of cerebral injury in twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome treated with fetoscopic laser surgery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 194: 1215-1220
- Risk factors for neurodevelopment impairment in twin-twin transfusion syndrome treated with fetoscopic laser surgery.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 113: 361-366
Authorship and contribution to the article is limited to the 6 authors indicated. There was no outside funding or technical assistance with the production of this article.
Cite this article as: Lopriore E, Slaghekke F, Oepkes D, et al. Clinical outcome in neonates with twin anemia-polycythemia sequence. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2010;203:54.e1-5.
Reprints not available from the authors.