Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Evidence-based labor and delivery management.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 199: 445-454
- Assessing the costs and benefits of electronic fetal monitoring.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 1979; 34: 627-642
- Computerized fetal heart rate analysis in labor.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 78: 602-610
- Electronic fetal heart rate monitoring: research guidelines for interpretation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 177: 1385-1390
- Intrapartum fetal heart rate monitoring: ACOG practice bulletin no. 62.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 105: 1161-1168
- Continuous electronic fetal heart rate monitoring for fetal assessment during labor.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009; 1 (CD00962)
- A multicenter controlled trial of fetal pulse oximetry in the intrapartum management of nonreassuring fetal heart rate patterns.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 183: 1049-1058
- Fetal pulse oximetry and cesarean delivery.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 2195-2202
- Randomized trial of cardiotocography alone or with ST waveform analysis for intrapartum monitoring.Lancet. 1992; 340: 194-198
- Intrapartum fetal monitoring; cardiotocography versus cardiotocography plus ST analysis of the fetal ECG: a Swedish randomized controlled trial.Lancet. 2001; 358: 534-538
- Operative vaginal delivery–year 2000.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 275-282
- Effect of mode of delivery in nulliparous women on neonatal intracranial injury.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 1709-1714
- Planned cesarean section versus planned vaginal birth for breech presentation at term: a randomized multicenter trial.Lancet. 2000; 356: 1375-1383
- Risk of uterine rupture during labor among women with a prior cesarean delivery.N Engl J Med. 2001; 345: 3-8
- Vaginal delivery after cesarean section—is the risk acceptable?.N Engl J Med. 2001; 345: 54-55
- Active management of labor as an alternative to cesarean section for dystocia.Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 63: 485-490
- A clinical trial of active management of labor.N Engl J Med. 1995; 333: 745-750
- Induction of labor: clinical management guidelines for obstetrician-gynecologists.November 1999
- Evaluation of cesarean delivery.2000 (Washington, DC)
- A look back at women's health and ACOG, a look forward to the challenges of the future.Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 97: 1-4
- Prophylactic cesarean section at term?.N Engl J Med. 1985; 312: 1264-1267
- National Institutes of Health state-of-the-science conference statement: cesarean delivery on maternal request, March 27-29, 2006.Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 107: 1386-1397
- Who will deliver our grandchildren?.JAMA. 2005; 204: 1688-1690
- To err is human: building a safer health system.National Academy Press, Washington, DC1999
- The laborist: a new focus for the obstetrician.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 188: 310-312
Reprints not available from the author.
Disclosure: Dr Devoe is a consultant for Neoventa Medical and Philips Medical.