Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- MRI appearance of a leiomyoma of the female urethra.Clin Radiol. 2001; 56: 76-79
- Leiomyoma of the female urethra: a case report and review.J Urol. 1992; 148: 1526-1527
- Female paraurethral leiomyoma: ultrasonographic and magnetic resonance imaging findings.Acta Radiol. 2004; 7: 796-798
- Tissue characterization in the female pelvis by means of MR imaging.Radiology. 1999; 212: 5-18
- MRI of vaginal leiomyomas.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2001; 25: 355-357
Cite this article as: Hubert KC, Remer EM, Goldman HB. Muscle-bound. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;200:467.e1-467.e2.