Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Births: final data for 1997.Nat Vital Stat Rep. 1999; 47: 1-96
- Elective induction versus spontaneous labor: a retrospective study of complications and outcome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 166: 1690-1697
- Induction of labor and the relationship to cesarean delivery: a review of 7001 consecutive inductions.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 180: 628-633
- Complications of labor induction among multiparous women in a community-based hospital system.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 197: 241.e1-241.e7
- Induction of labour: how close to the evidence-based guidelines are we?.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2005; 25: 451-454
- Induction of labor in the absence of standard medical indications: incidence and correlates.Med Care. 2007; 45: 505-512
- Rising rates of labor inductions: present concerns and future strategies.Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 100: 164-167
- Indications for labor induction: differences between university and community hospitals.J Reprod Med. 2000; 45: 469-475
- Risk of cesarean delivery with elective induction of labor at term in nulliparous women.Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 94: 600-607
- Pelvic scoring for elective induction.Obstet Gynecol. 1964; 24: 266-268
- Neonatal complications of term pregnancy: rates by gestational age increase in a continuous, not threshold fashion.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 192: 185-190
- Perinatal outcomes in low-risk term pregnancies: do they differ by week of gestation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 199: 370.e1-370.e7
Cite this article as: Holm LD. Provider documentation and elective induction of labor: a 6-month experience at a university medical center. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;200:336.e1-336.e5.
Authorship and contribution to the manuscript is limited to the author indicated. There was no outside funding or technical assistance with the production of this article.