Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Screening for pre-eclampsia in a low-risk population at 24 weeks: uterine artery Doppler flow velocimetry and genetic variants of factor V, prothrombin and methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase.Minerva Ginecol. 2004; 56: 385-390
- Current topic: pre-eclampsia and the placenta.Placenta. 1991; 12: 301-308
- Distinct subsets of microRNAs are expressed differentially in the human placentas of patients with preeclampsia.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 196: 261.e1-261.e6
- Identification of hundreds of conserved and nonconserved human microRNAs.Nat Genet. 2005; 37: 766-770
- MicroRNA functions.Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol. 2007; 23: 175-205
- Distinctive patterns of microRNA expression in primary muscular disorders.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007; 104: 17016-17021
- MicroRNA expression detected by oligonucleotide microarrays: system establishment and expression profiling in human tissues.Genome Res. 2004; 14: 2486-2494
- Microarray analysis shows that some microRNAs downregulate large numbers of target mRNAs.Nature. 2005; 433: 769-773
- ACOG practice bulletin no. 33: diagnosis and management of preeclampsia and eclampsia.Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 99: 159-167
- Working group report on high blood pressure in pregnancy.NIH, Bethesda, MD2000
- A sensitive array for microRNA expression profiling (miChip) based on locked nucleic acids (LNA).RNA. 2006; 12: 913-920
- Significance analysis of microarrays applied to the ionizing radiation response.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2001; 98: 5116-5121
- Real-time quantification of microRNAs by stem-loop RT-PCR.Nucleic Acids Res. 2005; 33: e179
- Analysis of relative gene expression data using real-time quantitative PCR and the 2(-Delta Delta C(T)) Method.Methods. 2001; 25: 402-408
- MicroRNA-210 modulates endothelial cell response to hypoxia and inhibits the receptor tyrosine-kinase ligand Ephrin-A3.J Biol Chem. 2008; 283: 15878-15883
- Molecular evolution of a microRNA cluster.J Mol Biol. 2004; 339: 327-335
- Targeted deletion reveals essential and overlapping functions of the miR-17 through 92 family of miRNA clusters.Cell. 2008; 132: 875-886
- Transgenic over-expression of the microRNA miR-17-92 cluster promotes proliferation and inhibits differentiation of lung epithelial progenitor cells.Dev Biol. 2007; 310: 442-453
- The pathogenesis of pre-eclampsia.Gynecol Obstet Fertil. 2001; 29: 518-522
- Genomic imprinting: intricacies of epigenetic regulation in clusters.Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol. 2003; 19: 237-259
- Maternally imprinted microRNAs are differentially expressed during mouse and human lung development.Dev Dyn. 2007; 236: 572-580
- Physiological functions of imprinted genes.J Cell Physiol. 2002; 192: 245-258
- A large imprinted microRNA gene cluster at the mouse Dlk1-Gtl2 domain.Genome Res. 2004; 14: 1741-1748
- Decreased fractional urinary calcium excretion and serum 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D and IGF-I levels in preeclampsia.J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2007; 103: 803-806
- Expression of endothelial NO synthase, inducible NO synthase, and estrogen receptors alpha and beta in placental tissue of normal, preeclamptic, and intrauterine growth-restricted pregnancies.J Histochem Cytochem. 2005; 53: 1441-1449
- Allele-specific targeting of microRNAs to HLA-G and risk of asthma.Am J Hum Genet. 2007; 81: 829-834
- HLA-G protein concentrations in maternal serum and placental tissue are decreased in preeclampsia.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 191: 525-529
Supported by Chinese Natural Science Foundation Grants NO 30471812 and NO 30070787 (Y-q.Y.).
Authorship and contribution to the article is limited to the 5 authors indicated. There was no outside funding or technical assistance with the production of this article.
Cite this article as: Zhu X-M, Han T, Sargent IL, Yin G-W, Yao Y-Q. Differential expression profile of microRNAs in human placentas from preeclamptic pregnancies vs normal pregnancies. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;200:661.e1-661.e7.