Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- A review of the literature on nonsurgical treatment in tubal pregnancies.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 1992; 47: 739-749
- Efficacy and safety of single-dose systemic methotrexate in the treatment of ectopic pregnancy.Fertil Steril. 1994; 62: 716-721
- Serum progesterone as a predictor of methotrexate success in the treatment of ectopic pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 83: 1033-1037
- Identification of hormonal parameters for successful systemic single-dose methotrexate therapy in ectopic pregnancy.Hum Reprod. 1995; 10: 2719-2722
- Limited role for intratubal methotrexate treatment of ectopic pregnancy.Fertil Steril. 1995; 63: 20-24
- Single-dose methotrexate for the treatment of ectopic pregnancy: Northwestern Memorial Hospital three-year experience.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 174: 1840-1846
- Predictors of success of methotrexate treatment in women with tubal ectopic pregnancies.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 1974-1978
- Previous ectopic pregnancy as a risk factor for failure of systemic methotrexate therapy.Fertil Steril. 2004; 81: 1221-1224
- Presence of a yolk sac on transvaginal sonography is the most reliable predictor of single-dose methotrexate treatment failure in ectopic pregnancy.J Ultrasound Med. 2005; 24: 591-598
- Predictors of success with methotrexate treatment of tubal ectopic pregnancy at Grady Memorial Hospital.Am J Obstet Gynecology. 2003; 188: 1192-1194
- Nonsurgical diagnosis and treatment of tubal pregnancy.Fertil Steril. 1990; 54: 537-538
- Methotrexate treatment of unruptured ectopic pregnancy: a report of 100 cases.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77: 749-753
- Single-dose methotrexate: an expanded clinical trial.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 168: 1759-1762
Cite this article as: Lipscomb GH, Gomez IG, Givens VM, et al. Yolk sac on transvaginal ultrasound as a prognostic indicator in the treatment of ectopic pregnancy with single-dose methotrexate. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;200:338.e1-338.e4.
Reprints not available from the authors.