Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Follow-up after primary therapy for endometrial cancer: a systematic review.Gynecol Oncol. 2006; 101: 520-529
- Endometrial carcinoma: is routine intensive periodic follow-up of value?.Eur J Gynaecol Oncol. 2000; 21: 461-465
- Incidence, endoscopic morphology, and distribution of metastatic lesions in the gastrointestinal tract.J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2007; 22: 827-831
- Primary lung cancer presenting with gastrointestinal tract involvement: clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical features in a series of 18 consecutive cases.J Thorac Oncol. 2007; 2: 115-120
- Melanoma in the gastrointestinal tract.Am J Gastroenterol. 1999; 94: 3427-3433
- Gastrointestinal metastases from extra-abdominal tumors.Endoscopy. 1985; 17: 99-101
- Metastatic low-grade endometrial stromal sarcoma presented as a subepithelial mass in the stomach was diagnosed by EUS-guided FNA.Gastrointest Endosc. 2005; 62: 814-816
- Diagnosis of ovarian cancer metastatic to the stomach by EUS-guided FNA.Gastrointest Endosc. 2003; 58: 933-935
- EUS features of recurrent transitional cell bladder cancer metastatic to the GI tract.Gastrointest Endosc. 2005; 61: 314-316
Cite this article as: Gleeson FC, Zhang L, Levy MJ. Think outside the box: while investigating a patient's dyspnea, physicians made an unusual discovery. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;200:114.e1-114.e2.