Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Cancer statistics, 2007.CA Cancer J Clin. 2007; 57: 43-66
- Clinical gynecologic oncology: invasive cervical cancer.in: 5th ed. Mosby-Year Book, St Louis1997: 51-106
- Reactivity of a monoclonal antibody with human ovarian carcinoma.J Clin Invest. 1981; 68: 1331-1337
- New tumor markers: CA125 and beyond.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2005; 15: 274-281
- Defining response of ovarian carcinoma to initial chemotherapy according to serum CA 125.J Clin Oncol. 1996; 14: 1545-1551
- Immunological consolidation of ovarian carcinoma recurrences with monoclonal anti-idiotype antibody ACA125: immune responses and survival in palliative treatment.Clin Cancer Res. 2001; 7: 1154-1162
- Vaccination of patients with advanced ovarian carcinoma with the anti-idiotype ACA125: immunological response and survival (phase Ib/II).Clin Cancer Res. 2004; 10: 1580-1587
- Randomized, placebo-controlled study of oregovomab for consolidation of clinical remission in patients with advanced ovarian cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 3507-3516
- CA125- and tumor-specific T-cell responses correlate with prolonged survival in oregovomab-treated recurrent ovarian cancer patients.Gynecol Oncol. 2004; 94: 340-351
- A pilot phase 2 study of oregovomab murine monoclonal antibody to CA125 as an immunotherapeutic agent for recurrent ovarian cancer.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2005; 15: 1023-1034
- The CA 125 gene: an extracellular superstructure dominated by repeat sequences.Tumour Biol. 2001; 22: 348-366
- The CA 125 gene: a newly discovered extension of the glycosylated N-terminal domain doubles the size of this extracellular superstructure.Tumour Biol. 2002; 23: 154-169
- Molecular cloning of the CA125 ovarian cancer antigen: identification as a new mucin, MUC16.J Biol Chem. 2001; 276: 27371-27375
- Flow-cytometric determination of peptide-class I complex formation: identification of p53 peptides that bind to HLA-A2.Human Immunol. 1994; 39: 79-86
- Induction of ovarian tumor-specific CD8+ cytotoxic T lymphocytes by acid-eluted peptide-pulsed autologous dendritic cells.Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 96: 422-430
- Expression of CD56 by human papillomavirus E7-specific CD8+ cytotoxic T lymphocytes correlates with increased intracellular perforin expression and enhanced cytotoxicity against HLA-A2-matched cervical tumor cells.Clin Cancer Res. 2001; 7: 804s-810s
- Association between in vitro platinum resistance in the EDR assay and clinical outcomes for ovarian cancer patients.Gynecol Oncol. 2002; 87: 8-16
- Gene expression profiles in primary ovarian serous papillary tumors and normal ovarian epithelium: identification of candidate molecular markers for ovarian cancer diagnosis and therapy.Int J Cancer. 2004; 112: 14-25
- Differential gene expression profiles between tumor biopsies and short-term primary cultures of ovarian serous carcinomas: identification of novel molecular biomarkers for early diagnosis and therapy.Gynecol Oncol. 2006; 103: 405-416
- A human cytotoxic T-lymphocyte epitope and its agonist epitope from the nonvariable number of tandem repeat sequence of MUC-1.Clin Cancer Res. 2004; 10: 2139-2149
- Dendritic cell-based cancer immunotherapy targeting MUC-1.Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2006; 55: 63-67
- Dendritic cells as adjuvants for immune-mediated resistance to tumors.J Exp Med. 1997; 186: 1183-1187
- Dendritic cells and the control of immunity.Nature. 1998; 392: 245-252
- Dendritic cell-based immunotherapy.Int Rev Immunol. 2006; 25: 377-413
- Monitoring of immune responses to CA125 with an IFN-gamma ELISPOT assay.J Immunol Methods. 2003; 279: 1-15
- Dependence of lymphopenia-induced T cell proliferation on the abundance of peptide/MHC epitopes and strength of their interaction with T cell receptors.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2001; 98: 1728-1733
- Different responses are elicited in cytotoxic T lymphocytes by different levels of T cell receptor occupancy.J Exp Med. 1996; 183: 1917-1921
- Intratumoral T cells, recurrence, and survival in epithelial ovarian cancer.N Engl J Med. 2003; 348: 203-213
Supported by Grants from the US Department of Defense (OC020196) and from the Angelo Nocivelli, Berlucchi, and Camillo Golgi Foundations, Brescia, and the Istituto Superiore di Sanità (ISS), Rome, Italy.
Cite this article as: Bellone S, Anfossi S, O'Brien TJ, et al. Generation of CA125-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes in human leukocyte antigen-A2.1-positive healthy donors and patients with advanced ovarian cancer. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;200:75.e1-75.e10.
Reprints not available from the authors.