Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Risk factors for cervical insufficiency after term delivery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 195: 787-791
- Cerclage for short cervix on ultrasonography: meta-analysis of trials using individual patient-level data.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 106: 181-189
- Cervical Incompetence Prevention Randomized Cerclage trial: emergency cerclage with bed rest versus bed rest alone.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 189: 907-910
- Management of cervical insufficiency and bulging fetal membranes.Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 107: 221-226
- Expectant management compared with physical examination-indicated cerclage (EM-PEC) in selected women with a dilated cervix at 14(0/7)-25(6/7) weeks: results from the EM-PEC international cohort study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 197: 483.e1-483.e8
- Cervical cerclage for prevention of preterm delivery in women with short cervix: randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2004; 363: 1849-1853
- Emergent cervical cerclage: predictors of success or failure.J Matern Fetal Med. 1996; 5: 22-27
- Amniocentesis for selection before rescue cerclage.Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 95: 652-655
- Proteonomic biomarkers that predict the clinical success of rescue cerclage.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 192: 710-718
- The length of the cervix and the risk of spontaneous premature delivery.N Engl J Med. 1996; 334: 567-572
- Ultrasound-indicated cervical cerclage: outcome depends on preoperative cervical length and presence of visible membranes at time of cerclage.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 187: 445-449
- Factors associated with success of emergent second-trimester cerclage.Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 101: 565-569
- Contemporary use of cervical cerclage.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 50: 468-477
- Demographic and obstetric factors influencing pregnancy outcome in twin gestations.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 186: 910-912
Cite this article as: Poggi SH, Vyas N, Pezzullo JC, et al. Therapeutic cerclage may be more efficacious in women who develop cervical insufficiency after a term delivery. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;200:68.e1-68.e3.