Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Systemic and vaginal biomechanical properties of women with normal vaginal support and pelvic organ prolapse.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 197: 165.e1-165.e6
- EEMCO guidance to the in vivo assessment of tensile functional properties of the skin.Skin Pharmacol Appl Skin Physiol. 1999; 12: 352-362
- Failure of elastic fiber homeostasis leads to pelvic floor disorders.Am J Pathol. 2006; 168: 519-528
- Remodeling of vaginal connective tissue in patients with prolapse.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 106: 953-963
- Changes in metabolism of collagen in genitourinary prolapse.Lancet. 1996; 347: 1658-1661
- Correlation between vaginal stiffness index and pelvic floor disorder quality of life scales.Int Urogynecol J. 2008; 19: 1013-1018
- Long-term success of abdominal sacral colpopexy using synthetic mesh.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 187: 1473-1482
- Vaginal versus abdominal reconstructive surgery for the treatment of pelvic support defects: a prospective randomized study with long-term outcome evaluation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 1418-1422
- EEMCO guidance to the in vivo assessment of tensile functional properties of the skin.Skin Pharmacol Appl Skin Physiol. 2001; 14: 52-67
- Skin elasticity meter or subjective evaluation in scars: a reliability assessment.Burns. 2004; 30: 109-114
- In vivo study of skin mechanical properties in Raynaud's phenomenon.Skin Research & Technology. 2007; 13: 91-94
- Psychometric evaluation of 2 comprehensive condition-specific quality of life instruments for women with pelvic floor disorders.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 185: 1388-1395
- Short forms of two condition specific quality-of-life questionnaires for women with pelvic floor disorders (PFDI-20 and PFIQ-7).Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 193: 103-113
- Laparoscopic sacral colpopexy with Gynemesh as graft material-experience and results.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2007; 14: 577-583
- Pelvic Floor Disorders Network.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2007; 55: 857-863
- Laparoscopic and abdominal sacral colpopexies: a comparative cohort study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 192: 1752-1758
- Impact of menopause on collagen subtypes in the arcus tendineous fasciae pelvis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 190: 620-627
- The effect of oestradiol on vaginal collagen metabolism in postmenopausal women with genuine stress incontinence.BJOG. 2002; 109: 339-344
Cite this article as: Epstein LB, Graham CA, Heit MH. Impact of sacral colpopexy on in vivo vaginal biomechanical properties. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2008;199:664.e1-664.e6.
This study was supported by the June Allyson Foundation Research Fellowship Award.