Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Abdominal sacrocolpopexy: a comprehensive review.Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 104: 805-823
- Vaginal mesh erosion after abdominal sacral colpopexy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 184: 297-302
- Mechanical properties of synthetic implants used in the repair of prolapse and urinary incontinence in women: which is the ideal material?.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2003; 14 (78; discussion 178): 169
- Vaginal mesh erosion after transvaginal repair of cystocele using gynemesh or gynemesh-soft in 138 women: a comparative study.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2007; 18: 73-79
- Follow-up after polypropylene mesh repair of anterior and posterior compartments in patients with recurrent prolapse.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2007; 18: 1059-1064
- Transvaginal repair of genital prolapse: preliminary results of a new tension-free vaginal mesh (prolift technique)—a case series multicentric study.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2007; 18: 743-752
- Low-weight polypropylene mesh for anterior vaginal wall prolapse: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 110: 455-462
- Transvaginal mesh technique for pelvic organ prolapse repair: mesh exposure management and risk factors.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2006; 17: 315-320
- Tension-free vaginal tape operation: results of the Austrian registry.Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 98: 732-736
- Transobturator tapes for stress urinary incontinence: results of the austrian registry.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 197: 634.e1-634.e5
- Severe mesh complications following intravaginal slingplasty.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 106: 713-716
Cite this article as: Margulies RU, Lewicky-Gaupp C, Fenner DE, et al. Complications requiring reoperation following vaginal mesh kit procedures for prolapse. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2008;199:678.e1-678.e4.
Reprints not available from the authors.