Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- How strong is the association between maternal thrombophilia and adverse pregnancy outcome?.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2002; 101: 6-14
- Genetic thrombophilia and preeclampsia: a meta-analysis.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 105: 182-192
- Thrombophilia is significantly associated with severe preeclampsia.Hypertension. 2005; 46: 1270-1274
- Risk factors for pre-eclampsia at antenatal booking: systematic review of controlled studies.BMJ. 2005; 330: 565-568
- Pathophysiology of the antiphospholipid syndrome.J Thromb Haemost. 2005; 3: 1854-1860
- Outcomes of subsequent pregnancy after first pregnancy with early-onset preeclampsia.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 195: 723-728
- ACOG practice bulletin, number 33, January 2002.Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2002; 77: 67-75
- Weight at birth by gestational age in Italy.Hum Reprod. 1995; 10: 1862-1863
- Severe preeclampsia-eclampsia in young primigravid women: subsequent pregnancy outcome and remote prognosis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 155: 1011-1016
- World distribution of factor V Leiden.Lancet. 1995; 346: 1133-1134
- Risk factors for preeclampsia, abruptio placentae, and adverse neonatal outcomes among women with chronic hypertension.N Engl J Med. 1998; 339: 667-671
- Antiplatelet agents for preventing and treating preeclampsia.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002; 2 (CD000492)
- Prophylaxis and treatment of thrombophilia in pregnancy.Curr Opin Hematol. 2006; 13: 376-381
- Risk of subsequent thromboembolism for patients with pre-eclampsia.BMJ. 2003; 326: 791-792
- Hypertensive diseases of pregnancy and risk of hypertension and stroke in later life: results from cohort study.BMJ. 2003; 326: 845-849
- Risk of pregnancy-associated recurrent venous thromboembolism in women with a history of venous thrombosis.J Thromb Haemost. 2005; 3: 949-954
Cite this article as: Facchinetti F, Marozio L, Frusca T, et al. Maternal thrombophilia and the risk of recurrence of preeclampsia. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;200:46.e1-46.e5.