Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Floor Disorders Network.Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 104: 805-823
- Vaginal mesh erosion after abdominal sacral colpopexy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 184: 297-302
- Partial colpocleisis for the treatment of sacral colpopexy mesh erosions.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2008; 19: 261-266
- Surgical excision of eroded mesh after prior abdominal sacral colpopexy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 197: 615.e1-615.e5
- Incidence and management of abdominal sacral colpopexy mesh erosions.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 192: 1956-1962
- A randomized trial of colpopexy and urinary reduction efforts (CARE): design and methods.Control Clin Trials. 2003; 24: 629-642
- Pelvic Floor Disorders Network.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 1557-1566
- Two-year outcomes after sacral colpopexy with and without Burch to prevent stress urinary incontinence.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 112: 49-55
- The standardization of terminology of female pelvic organ prolapse and pelvic floor dysfunction.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 10-17
- Infected abdominal sacrocolpopexies: diagnosis and treatment.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2004; 15: 319
- Long-term clinical and urodynamic evaluation of the polytetrafluoroethylene suburethral sling for treatment of genuine stress incontinence.Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 86: 92
- Mesh erosion in abdominal sacral colpopexy with and without concomitant hysterectomy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 194: 1418-1422
- Vaginal mesh extrusion after transvaginal repair of cystocele using a prosthetic mesh: treatment and functional outcomes.J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod. 2006; 35: 678-684
Cite this article as: Cundiff GW, Varner E, Visco AG, et al. Risk factors for mesh/suture erosion following sacral colpopexy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2008;199:688.e1-688.e5.
Reprints not available from the authors.
This study was supported by Grants from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (U01 HD41249, U10 HD41268, U10 HD41248, U10 HD41250, U10 HD41261, U10 HD41263, U10 HD41269, and U10 HD41267).