Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Preeclampsia, pregnancy-related hypertension, and breast cancer risk.Am J Epidemiol. 2007; 165: 1007-1014
- First pregnancy characteristics and subsequent breast cancer risk among young women.Int J Cancer. 2004; 112: 306-311
- Characteristics of first pregnancy in relation to early breast cancer: a case-control study.J Reprod Med. 1983; 28: 314-318
- Pregnancy characteristics and maternal risk of breast cancer.Epidemiology. 1998; 9: 641-647
- Pre-eclampsia in pregnancy and subsequent risk for breast cancer.Br J Cancer. 2002; 87: 971-973
- Preeclampsia and maternal breast cancer risk by offspring gender: do elevated androgen concentrations play a role?.Br J Cancer. 2007; 97: 688-690
- The negative association between pre-eclampsia and breast cancer risk may depend on the offspring's gender.Br J Cancer. 2007; 96: 1436-1438
- Long term mortality of mothers and fathers after pre-eclampsia: population based cohort study.BMJ. 2001; 323: 1213-1217
- Preeclampsia and subsequent risk of cancer in Utah.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 195: 691-699
- Cancer after pre-eclampsia: follow up of the Jerusalem perinatal study cohort.BMJ. 2004; 328: 919
- The Jerusalem Perinatal Study cohort, 1964-2005: methods and a review of the main results.Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol. 2007; 21: 256-273
- Mean arterial pressure, pregnancy-induced hypertension, and preeclampsia: evaluation as independent risk factors and as surrogates for high maternal serum alpha-fetoprotein in estimating breast cancer risk.Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2000; 9: 1349-1355
- Cancer in Jews: introduction and overview.Fam Cancer. 2004; 3: 177-192
Israel Cancer Registry, Ministry of Health. Cancer incidence in Israel by age and country of birth, 2001 - breast and ovary. Available at: http://heath.gov.il/download/sartan/2001/Breast2.xls and http://www.heath.gov.il/download/sartan/2001/ovary2.xls. Accessed July 28, 2008.
- Breast and ovarian cancer risks due to inherited mutations in BRCA1 and BRCA2.Science. 2003; 302: 643-646
- Prevention of breast cancer in women who carry BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations: a critical review of the literature.Int J Cancer. 2004; 112: 357-364
- Ethnic ancestry and increased paternal age are risk factors for breast cancer before the age of 40 years.Eur J Cancer Prev. 2007; 16: 549-554
This study was supported by the National Institutes of Health Grant R01 CA080197.
Cite this article as: Calderon-Margalit R, Friedlander Y, Yanetz R, et al. Preeclampsia and subsequent risk of cancer: update from the Jerusalem Perinatal Study. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;200:63.e1-63.e5.