Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fibroids in pregnancy—common but poorly understood.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2005; 60: 132-138
- Obstetric complications of fibroids.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2006; 33: 153-169
- Patterns of growth of uterine leiomyomas during pregnancy.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1988; 95: 510-513
- Uterine leiomyomata: etiology, symptomatology, and management.Fertil Steril. 1981; 36: 433-445
- Uterine sarcoma in patients operated on for presumed leiomyoma and rapidly growing leiomyoma.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 83: 414-418