Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Recurrent miscarriage I: definition and epidemiology.Lancet. 1990; 336: 673-675
- Recurrent miscarriage: etiology, management and prognosis.Hum Reprod Uptake. 2002; 8: 463-481
- Evidence for a strong parenteral effect on human periimplantation embryo development and blastocyst formation.Mol Reprod Dev. 1994; 38: 36-42
- Sperm integrity is critical for normal mitotic division and early embryonic development.Mol Hum Reprod. 1999; 5: 836-844
- Some semen abnormalities may cause infertility by impairing implantation rather than fertilization.Med Hypotheses. 2001; 56: 653-657
- Human male infertility: chromosome anomalies, meiotic disorders, abnormal spermatozoa and recurrent abortion.Hum Reprod Uptake. 2000; 6: 93-105
- Localization of factors controlling spermatogenesis in the nonfluorescent portion of the human Y chromosome long arm.Hum Genet. 1976; 34: 119-124
- Human Y chromosome azospermia factors (AZF) mapped to different subregions in Yq11.Hum Mol Genet. 1996; 5: 933-943
- Defining regions of the Y chromosome responsible for male infertility and identification of fourth AZF region (AZFd) by Y-chromosome microdeletion detection.Mol Reprod Dev. 1999; 53: 27-41
- Y-chromosome microdeletions and recurrent pregnancy loss.Fertil Steril. 2006; 85: 441-445
- Predictive value of abnormal sperm morphology in invitro fertilization.Fertil Steril. 1988; 49: 112-117
- Evidence based management of recurrent miscarriage: optimal diagnostic protocol.International Congress Series. 2004; 1266: 318-327
- Sperm morphology and recurrent abortion.Fertil Steril. 1994; 61: 776-778
- Elevated sperm aneuploidy and apoptosis in patients with unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss.Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 101: 1229-1235
- A gene from the human sex-determining region encodes a protein with homology to a conserved DNA-binding motif.Nature. 1990; 346: 240-244
- Y chromosome microdeletions and alterations of spermatogenesis.Endocrine Rev. 2005; 22: 226-229
- Meiotic arrest at the midpachytene stage in a patient with complete azospermiz factor b deletion of the Y chromosome.Fertil Steril. 2006; 85: 494.e5-494.e8
- Meiotic abnormalities in patients bearing complete AZFc deletion of Y chromosome.Hum Reprod. 2007; 22: 1567-1572
- Meiotic anomalies in infertile men with severe spermatogenic defects.Hum Reprod. 2005; 20: 1897-1902
- Molecular diagnosis of Y chromosome microdeletions in Europe: state-of-the-art and quality control.Hum Reprod. 2001; 16: 402-409
Cite this article as: Karaer A, Karaer K, Ozaksit G, et al. Y-chromosome AZF regions microdeletions and recurrent pregnancy loss. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2008;199:662.e1-662.e5.
Reprints not available from the authors.