Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Births: Final data for 2004.Natl Vital Stat Rep. 2006; 55: 1-101
- Screening for fetal chromosomal abnormalities.The College, Washington (DC)2007
- Selective reduction of multifetal pregnancies in the first trimester.N Engl J Med. 1988; 318: 1043-1047
- Genetic analysis prior to selective fetal reduction in multiple pregnancy: Technical aspects and clinical outcome.Hum Reprod. 1995; 10: 818-825
- Chorionic villus sampling before multifetal pregnancy reduction.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 183: 1078-1081
- Outcomes of first-trimester chorionic villus sampling for genetic investigation in multiple pregnancy.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 17: 209-216
- First trimester transabdominal multifetal pregnancy reduction: A report of two-hundred completed cases.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 169: 17-27
- Invasive prenatal testing for aneuploidy; ACOG practice bulletin no. 88.The College, Washington (DC)2007
- First trimester fetal reduction to a singleton infant or twins: Outcome in relation to the final number and karyotyping before reduction by transabdominal chorionic villus sampling.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 191: 2035-2040
- Evolving trends in 2000 cases of multifetal pregnancy reduction: A single-center experience.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 197: 394.e1-394.e4
- Combining nuchal translucency and serum markers in prenatal screening for Down syndrome in twin pregnancies.Prenat Diagn. 2003; 23: 588-592
- Maternal serum alpha-fetoprotein and coagulation profiles multifetal pregnancy reduction.Am J Obstet Gyencol. 1993; 169: 987-990
Cite this article as: Ferrara L, Gandhi M, Litton C, et al. Chorionic villus sampling and the risk of adverse outcome in patients undergoing multifetal pregnancy reduction. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2008;199:408.e1-408.e4.