Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Abortion incidence and services in the United States in 2000.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2003; 35: 6-15
- 2004 National Hospital Discharge Survey.in: NCHS, Bethesda, MD2006: 371
- Abortion incidence and services in the United States, 1995-1996.Family Plann Perspect. 1998; 30: 263-270
- Epidemiology of unintended pregnancy and contraceptive use.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 170: 1485-1488
- Abortion training in U.S. obstetrics and gynecology residency programs.Fam Plann Perspect. 1987; 19: 158-162
- Residency training in contraception, sterilization, and abortion.Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 81: 311-314
- Abortion training in obstetrics and gynecology residency programs in the United States, 1991-1992.Fam Plann Perspect. 1995; 27: 112-115
- Abortion training in U.S. obstetrics and gynecology residency programs, 1998.Fam Plann Perspect. 2000; 32 (320): 268-271
- Abortion training in United States obstetrics and gynecology residency programs.Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 108: 303-308
- Influence of physician attitudes on willingness to perform abortion.Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 93: 576-580
- Induced abortion.J Reprod Med. 1999; 44: 428-432
- Attitudes of obstetrics and gynecology residents toward abortion participation: a Philadelphia area survey.Contraception. 2005; 72: 200-205
- The effect of training on the provision of elective abortion: a survey of five residency programs.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 188: 1161-1163
- CREOG Education survey on abortion training.Wisconsin Survey Research Laboratory, Madison (WI)1999
- Hospital mergers and reproductive health care.Fam Plann Perspect. 1996; 28: 281-284
Cite this article as: Steinauer J, Landy U, Filippone H, et al. Predictors of abortion provision among practicing obstetrician-gynecologists: A national survey. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2008;198:39.e1-39.e6.
Reprints not available from the authors.
Supported in part by an anonymous foundation.