Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The length of the cervix and the risk of spontaneous premature delivery.N Engl J Med. 1996; 334: 567-572
- Prediction of preterm delivery with transvaginal ultrasonography of the cervix in patients with high-risk pregnancies: does cerclage prevent prematurity.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 181: 809-815
- Mid-trimester endovaginal sonography in women at high risk for spontaneous preterm birth.JAMA. 2001; 286: 1340-1348
- Frequency of uterine contractions in asymptomatic pregnant women with or without a short cervix on transvaginal ultrasound scan.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 191: 1253-1256
- Uterine contractions in asymptomatic women with a short cervix on ultrasound.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2005; 18: 325-328
- Revisiting the short cervix detected by transvaginal ultrasound in the second trimester: why cerclage therapy may not help.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 185: 1098-1105
- Final results of the cervical incompetence prevention randomized cerclage trial (CIPRACT): therapeutic cerclage with bed rest versus bed rest alone.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 185: 1106-1112
- Cervical cerclage for prevention of preterm delivery in women with short cervix: randomized controlled trial.Lancet. 2004; 363: 1849-1853
- Cerclage for prevention of preterm birth in women with a short cervix found on transvaginal ultrasound examination: a randomized trial.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 191: 1311-1317
- Cerclage for short cervix on ultrasound: meta-analysis of trials using individual patient-level data.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 106: 181-189
- Cervical competence as a continuum: a study of ultrasonographic cervical length and obstetric performance.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 172: 1097-1106
- The relationship between placental histology and cervical ultrasongraphy in women at risk for pregnancy loss and spontaneous preterm birth.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 181: 793-797
King J, Flenady V, Cole S, Thornton S. Cyclo-oxygenase (COX) inhibitors for treating preterm labour. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 3; 2005.
- Assessing the neonatal safety of indomethacin tocolysis: a systematic review with meta-analysis.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 106: 173-179
Presented at the Twenty-Sixth Annual Meeting of the Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine, Miami, FL, January 30-February 4, 2006.
Reprints not available from the authors.