Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal mortality in developed countries: not just a concern of the past.Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 86: 700-705
- Underreporting of maternal deaths on death certificates and the magnitude of the problem of maternal mortality.Am J Public Health. 2005; 95: 478-482
- Surveillance in a time of changing health care practices: estimating ectopic pregnancy incidence in the United States.Matern Child Health J. 2002; 6: 227-236
- Pregnancy-related mortality surveillance—United States, 1991-1999.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2003; 52: 1-8
- Estimates of the annual number of clinically recognized pregnancies in the United States, 1981-1991.Am J Epidemiol. 1999; 149: 1025-1029
National Center for Health Statistics. Tables from vital statistics of the United States, 1999, Part I, natality. Available from: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/statab/t991x01.pdf. Accessed March 7, 2005.
- Abortion surveillance—United States, 2001.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2004; 53: 1-32
- An assessment of pregnancy-related mortality in the United States.Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol. 2005; 19: 206-214
- Pregnancy-associated mortality after birth, spontaneous abortion, or induced abortion in Finland, 1987-2000.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 190: 422-427
- Deaths from ectopic pregnancy, United States, 1979 to 1980.Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 62: 334-338
- Spontaneous abortion-related deaths among women in the United States—1981-1991.Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 94: 172-176
- Abortion mortality, United States, 1972 through 1987.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 171: 1365-1372
- Mortality from abortion and childbirth. Are the populations comparable?.JAMA. 1982; 248: 188-191
- Mortality from abortion and childbirth. Are the statistics biased?.JAMA. 1982; 248: 192-196