Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Progressive resistance exercise in the functional restoration of the perineal muscles.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1948; 56: 238
- Incontinence. The pelvic floor function.Aust Fam Physician. 1989; 18 (953-4, 956-7): 949
- A digital test for pelvic muscle strength in older women with urinary incontinence.Nurs Res. 1989; 38: 196-199
- Vaginal palpation of pelvic floor muscle strength: inter-test reproducibility and comparison between palpation and vaginal squeeze pressure.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2001; 80: 883-887
- A digital test for pelvic muscle strength in women with urinary incontinence.Nurs Res. 1994; 43: 352-356
- Dynamic assessment of pelvic floor function in women using the intravaginal device test.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 1996; 7: 317-320
- The urethral pressure profile and ultrasound imaging of the lower urinary tract.Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2001; 12: 38-41
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the levator ani with anatomic correlation.Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 87: 277-285
- Intravaginal pressure assessed by the Kegel perineometer.Arch Sex Behav. 1979; 8: 425-430
- Pelvic floor muscle exercise for the treatment of female stress urinary incontinence: II. Validity of vaginal pressure measurements of pelvic floor muscle strength and the necessity of supplementary methods for control of correct contraction.Neurourol Urodynam. 1990; 9: 479-487
- An instrument to assess the dynamic characteristics of the circumvaginal musculature.Nurs Res. 1986; 35: 202-206
- Comparative assessment of pelvic floor strength using a perineometer and digital examination.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 2000; 107: 1007-1011
- Reliability of pelvic floor muscle strength measurement in elderly incontinent women.Neurourol Urodynam. 2002; 21: 42-47
- Assessment of pelvic floor muscle function after vaginal delivery. Clinical value of different tests.J Reprod Med. 2003; 48: 171-174
Presented at the Joint Scientific Meeting of the Society of Gynecologic Surgeons and the American Urogynecologic Society, San Diego, California, July 29-31, 2004.