Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Preterm premature rupture of the membranes.Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 101: 178-193
- ACOG practice bulletin: Premature rupture of membranes: clinical management guidelines for obstetrician-gynecologists (no. 1).Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 1998; 63: 75-84
- The natural history of preterm ruptured membranes: what to expect of expectant management.Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 71: 558-562
- Expectant management of preterm premature rupture of the membranes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 171: 350-358
- Premature rupture of membranes before 28 weeks: conservative management.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 155: 471-479
- Does prolonged preterm premature rupture of the membranes predispose to abruptio placentae?.Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 74: 347-350
- Preterm premature rupture of membranes and abruptio placentae: Is there an association between these pregnancy complications?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 172: 672-676
- Management of premature rupture of membranes before 26 weeks' gestation.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 1992; 19: 339-351
- Association of prolonged, preterm premature rupture of membranes and abruptio placentae.J Reprod Med. 1986; 31: 249-253
- Preterm premature rupture of membranes: a risk factor for the development of abruptio placentae.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 156: 1235-1238
- Preterm premature rupture of membranes and the associated risk for placental abruption. Inverse correlation to gestational length.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1997; 76: 743-747
- Vaginal bleeding and adverse reproductive outcomes: a meta-analysis.Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol. 1994; 8: 62-78
- Placental abruption and its association with hypertension and prolonged rupture of membranes: a methodologic review and meta-analysis.Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 8: 309-318
- Uterine activity among a diverse group of patients at high risk for preterm delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 76: 47S-51S
- Perinatal outcome of pregnancies complicated by vaginal bleeding.BJOG. 1992; 99: 959-963
- Antibiotic therapy for reduction of infant morbidity after preterm premature rupture of the membranes: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 1997; 278: 989-995
Supported in part by cooperative agreements from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development and supported by grants U10-HD-21434, U10-HD-27917, U10-HD27915, U10-HD-27869, U10-HD-27905, U10-HD-27861, U10-HD-27860, U10-HD-27889, U10-HD-27883, U10-HD-21414, U01-HD19897, and U01-HD36801 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Bethesda, Md.
Presented at the Twenty-second annual meeting of the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana, January 14-19, 2002.