Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Good and bad prescription in pregnancy.Lancet. 2000; 356: 1704
- Drug use in first pregnancy and lactation: a population-based survey among Danish women.Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 1999; 55: 139-144
- Use of prescription and non-prescription drugs in pregnancy.J Clin Epidemiol. 1993; 46: 581-589
- Drug prescribing during pregnancy: a controlled study of Tennessee Medicaid recipients.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 132: 235-244
- Prescription drug use before and during pregnancy in a Medicaid population.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 157: 148-156
- Medication in early pregnancy: prevalence of use and relationship to maternal characteristics.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 165: 33-40
- Maternal use of prescribed drugs associated with recognized fetal adverse drug reactions.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 159: 1173-1177
- Drug use in pregnancy: an overview of epidemiological (drug utilization) studies.Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 1990; 38: 325-328
- Medication during pregnancy: an intercontinental cooperative study.Int J Gynecol Obstet. 1992; 39: 185-196
- Drug use in pregnancy among Italian women.Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2000; 56: 323-328
- Prescription of drugs during pregnancy in France.Lancet. 2000; 356: 1735-1736
- Prescribing during pregnanacy and lactation with reference to the Swedish classification system: a population-based study among Danish women.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1999; 78: 686-692
- Classification of medicinal products for use during pregnancy and lactation: the Swedish systems. LINFO, Drug Information Ltd, Kungsbacka, Sweden1993
- A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk- drugs in pregnancy and lactation.5th ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadephia1998
- Prenatal use of medications by women giving birth at a university hospital.South Med J. 1997; 90: 498-502
- Review of pregnancy labeling of prescription drugs: Is the current system adequate to inform of risks?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 187: 333-339
- Shojania K. Duncan B. McDonald K. Wachter R.M. Making health care safer: a critical analysis of patient safety practices. Evidence report/technology assessment no. 43; AJRQ publication 01-E058. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville (MD)2001
☆Supported by grant HS10391 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality to The HMO Research Network Center for Education and Research in Therapeutics (CERT).