Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Births: final data for 2001.Natl Vital Stat Rep. 2004; 51: 1-114
- Prediction of preterm delivery with transvaginal ultrasonography of the cervix in patients with high-risk pregnancies: does cerclage prevent prematurity?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 181: 809-815
- The length of the cervix and the risk of spontaneous premature delivery.N Engl J Med. 1996; 334: 567-572
- Home uterine activity monitoring.The College, Washington (DC)1996 (Committee opinion no.: 172)
- Frequency of uterine contractions and the risk of spontaneous preterm delivery.N Engl J Med. 2002; 346: 250-255
- Prediction of risk for preterm delivery by ultrasonographic measurement of cervical length.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 163: 859-867
- Diurnal and gestational patterns of uterine activity in normal human pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 83: 517-523
- Most asymptomatic pregnant women with a short cervix on ultrasound are having uterine contractions.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 185 ([abstract]): S144
- Is there a relationship between uterine activity and the length of the cervix in the second trimester?.J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2000; 26: 347-350
☆Supported by grants from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (HD 19897, HD 21410, HD 21414, HD 21434, HD 27860, HD 27861, HD 27869, HD 27883, HD 27889, HD 27905, HD 27915, HD 27917, and HD-36801).
☆Reprints not available from the authors.