Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Embryo quality and developmental potential is compromised by age.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2001; 80: 169-174
- Patient selection for in vitro fertilization: physical and psychological aspects.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1986; 442: 490-503
- The influence of advanced age on the outcome of assisted reproduction.J Assist Reprod Genet. 1998; 15: 210-214
- Reproductive aging is an evolutionarily programmed strategy that no longer provided adaptive value.Fertil Steril. 1998; 70: 204-206
- Maternal age-specific rates of numerical chromosome abnormalities with special reference to trisomy.Hum Genet. 1985; 70: 11-17
- Standard in vitro fertilization or intracytoplasmic sperm injection in advanced female age- what may be expected?.Gynecol Endocrinol. 1999; 13: 93-97
- [Influence of advanced age on the outcome of in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer].Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi. 2002; 37: 223-226
- Influence of advanced age on the blastocyst development rate and pregnancy rate in assisted reproductive technology.Fertil Steril. 1999; 71: 1144-1146
- Fertility and infertility in aging women.Gynecol Endocrinol. 1998; 12: 407-413
- 1998 Assisted reproductive technology success rates.US Department of Health and Human Services, Atlanta (GA)2000
- Effect of parental age on fertilization and pregnancy characteristics in couples treated by intracytoplasmic sperm injection.Hum Reprod. 1998; 13: 334-338
- Effect of paternal age on human sperm chromosomes.Fertil Steril. 2001; 76: 1119-1123
- Dietary antioxidant supplementation did not affect declining sperm function with age in the mouse but did increase head abnormalities and reduced sperm production.Reprod Nutr Dev. 1997; 37: 481-492
- The lack of influence of age on male fertility.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 184
- Effects of female and male smoking on success rates of IVF and gamete intra-fallopian transfer.Hum Reprod. 2001; 16: 1382-1390
- Effects of maternal and paternal alcohol consumption on the success rates of in vitro fertilization and gamete intrafallopian transfer.Fertil Steril. 2003; 79: 330-339
- A prospective study of stress among women undergoing in vitro fertilization or gamete intrafallopian transfer.Fertil Steril. 2001; 74: 675-687
- Assisted reproductive technology in the United States: 1997 results generated from the American Society for Reproductive Medicine/Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology Registry.Fertil Steril. 2000; 74: 641-653
- A global measure of perceived stress.J Health Soc Behav. 1983; 24: 385-396
- Laboratory manual for the examination of human semen and semen-cervical mucus interaction.Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (UK)1992
- Sperm morphologic features as a prognostic factor in in vitro fertilization.Fertil Steril. 1986; 46: 1118-1123
- Analysis of 1071 GIFT procedures—the case for a flexible approach to treatment.Lancet. 1988; 1: 1094-1097
- Does female age affect embryo morphology?.Gynecol Endocrinol. 1999; 13: 371-374
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection: a novel treatment for all forms of male factor infertility.Fertil Steril. 1995; 63: 1231-1240
- Effect of age on sperm fertility potential: oocyte donation as a model.Fertil Steril. 1996; 66: 260-264
☆This research was support by grant number 4RT0032 from the University of California, Office of the President, Tobacco-Related Disease Research Program, Oakland, Calif.
☆Reprints not available from the authors.