Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Highlights of trends in pregnancies and pregnancy rates by outcome: estimates for the United States 1976-1996.Natl Vital Stat Rep. 1999; 47: 1-9
- Detection of early pregnancy forms of human chorionic gonadotropin by home pregnancy test devices.Clin Chem. 2001; 47: 2131-2136
- Urine β-core fragment, a potential screening test for ectopic pregnancy and spontaneous abortion.Fetal Diagn Ther. 1997; 12: 336-339
- Hyperglycosylated human chorionic gonadotropin (invasive trophoblast antigen) immunoassay: a new basis for gestational Down syndrome screening.Clin Chem. 1999; 45: 2109-2119
- Incidence of early loss of pregnancy.N Engl J Med. 1988; 319: 189-194
- Differential urinary gonadotrophin profiles in early pregnancy and early pregnancy loss.Prenat Diagn. 1998; 18: 1232-1240
- Human chorionic gonadotrophin concentrations in early pregnancy after in-vitro fertilization.Hum Reprod. 1999; 14: 1642-1646
- Natural limits of pregnancy testing in relation to the expected menstrual period.JAMA. 2001; 286: 1759-1761
- Hyperglycosylated hCG (invasive trophoblast antigen, ITA) a key antigen for early pregnancy detection.Clin Biochem. 2003; 36: 647-655
☆Supported in part by National Institutes of Health grant No. HD35654.