Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Blood pressure in the puerperium.Clin Sci (Lond). 1986; 71: 589-594
- Frequency of analgesic use and risk of hypertension in younger women.Arch Intern Med. 2002; 162: 2204-2208
- Antagonism of antihypertensive drug therapy in pregnancy by indomethacin?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 161: 1204-1205