Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Prenatal care, prematurity, and neonatal mortality.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1932; 83: 591-598
- The effect of prenatal care upon the health of the newborn.Am J Public Health. 1979; 69: 653-657
- The impact of prenatal care in different social groups.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 145: 797-801
- Factors associated with birthweight: an exploration of the roles of prenatal care and length of gestation.Am J Public Health. 1984; 74: 1003-1008
- The impact of prenatal care on neonatal deaths in the presence and absence of antenatal high-risk conditions.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 186: 1011-1016
- Preterm premature rupture of the membranes.Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 101: 178-193
- Effect of prenatal care on obstetrical outcome.J Matern Fetal Med. 1996; 5: 142-150
- Prenatal care utilization: its measurement and relationship to pregnancy outcome.Am J Prev Med. 1987; 3: 243-253
- Some factors influencing prenatal care.N Engl J Med. 1965; 265: 1
- An evaluation of prenatal care and its relationship to social class and social disorganization.Am J Public Health. 1953; 43: 1001-1010
- Antenatal care and maternal demographic and social characteristics: evolution in France between 1972 and 1976.J Epidemiol Community Health. 1980; 34: 157-163
☆Supported by the Prematurity Center of the Partnership for Women's and Children's Health (University of Tennessee, Memphis, Methodist Healthcare Foundation, LeBonheur Children's Hospital, and the Tennessee Coordinated Care Network), and in part by a grant from the National Center for Research Resources (M01-RR-000080).
☆Presented at the Twenty-Third annual meeting of the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine, San Francisco, Calif, February 3-8, 2003.
☆Reprints not available from the authors.