Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The Dublin randomized controlled trial of intrapartum fetal heart rate monitoring.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 152: 524-539
- A randomized trial of intrapartum electronic fetal heart rate monitoring versus intermittent auscultation.Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 81: 899-907
- Efficacy and safety of intrapartum electronic fetal monitoring: an update.Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 86: 613-620
- Fetal heart rate monitoring: is it salvageable?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 182: 982-987
- Electronic fetal heart rate monitoring: research guidelines for interpretation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 177: 1385-1390
- A template for defining a causal relation between acute intrapartum events and cerebral palsy: International Consensus Statement.BMJ. 1999; 319: 1054-1059
- Observation on heart rate and pH in the human fetus during labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1969; 104: 1190-1206
- Clinical fetal monitoring,.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1975; 123: 206-210
- Predictors of neonatal encephalopathy in full term infants.BMJ. 1995; 311: 598-602
- Cerebral palsy in four northern California counties, births 1983 through 1985.J Pediatr. 1993; 123: 230-238
- Potentially asphyxiating conditions and spastic cerebral palsy in infants of normal birth weight.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 179: 507-513
- Is intrapartum fetal brain injury in the term fetus preventable [abstract 38]?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 174: 318
☆Supported in part by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research No. (C)-2-13671734 from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan and a grant from JAOG Ogyaa Donation Foundation, Japan.