Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Ultrasound measurement of the fetal head to abdomen circumference ratio in the assessment of growth retardation.BJOG. 1977; 84: 165-174
- Three-dimensional ultrasound assessment of fetal liver volume in normal pregnancy: a comparison of reproducibility with two-dimensional ultrasound and a search for a volume constant.Ultrasound Med Biol. 1997; 23: 381-389
- Fetal liver volume measurement by three-dimensional ultrasonography: a preliminary study.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 12: 93-96
- Three-dimensional US assessment of hepatic volume, head circumference, and abdominal circumference in healthy and growth-restricted fetuses.Radiology. 2002; 223: 661-665
- Fetal brain/liver volume ratio and umbilical volume flow parameters relative to normal and abnormal human development.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 21: 256-261
- On intrauterine growth.Int J Obstet Gynaecol. 1970; 8: 895-912
- Estimation of fetal weight with the use of head, body, and femur measurements—a prospective study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 151: 333-337
- Mechanical properties of tissue.in: Duck F.A Physical properties of tissue: a comprehensive reference book. Academic Press, London1990
- Fetal biometry: growth charts for practical use in fetopathology and antenatal ultrasonography. Introduction.Fetal Diagn Ther. 1995; 10: 211-278
- Fetal growth and maturation: with standards for body and organ development.in: Wigglesworth J.S Singer D.B Textbook of fetal and perinatal pathology. Vol 1. Blackwell Scientific, Boston1991
- Evaluation of body and organ weights in perinatal pathology.Am J Clin Pathol. 1960; 34: 247-253
- A new method of evaluating fetal growth.Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 51: 659-665
- Doppler ultrasound assessment of cerebral blood flow in the human fetus.BJOG. 1986; 93: 471-475
- Reliability and validity of three-dimensional fetal brain volumes.J Ultrasound Med. 2001; 20: 1265-1269
- Measurement of cranial capacity in children.Br J Radiol. 1966; 39: 377-381
☆Extended funding was provided by the Dutch Organization for Scientific Research NWO.