Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Development of wound infection or separation after cesarean delivery: prospective evaluation of 2,431 cases.J Reprod Med. 1995; 40: 171-175
- Complications of abdominal and vaginal hysterectomy among women of reproductive age in the United States (the collaborative review of sterilization).Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 144: 841-848
- Identifying patients at high risk of surgical wound infection: a simple multivariate index of patient susceptibility and wound contamination.Am J Epidemiol. 1985; 121: 206-215
- The timing of prophylactic administration of antibiotics and the risk of surgical wound infections.N Engl J Med. 1992; 326: 281-286
- Risk factors for infection at the operative site after abdominal or vaginal hysterectomy.N Engl J Med. 1982; 307: 1661-1666
- Perioperative normothermia to reduce the incidence of surgical wound infection and shorten hospitalization.N Engl J Med. 1996; 334: 1209-1215
Greit R, Oxan A, Horn EP, Kurz A, Sessler DI. Supplemental peri- operative oxygen to reduce the incidence of surgical wound infection. N Engl J Med 200;342:161-7.
- Reclosure of disrupted abdominal incisions.Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 76: 597-602
- A randomized comparison of secondary closure and secondary intention in patients with superficial wound dehiscence.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 80: 321-324
- A phase II study to evaluate recombinant platelet-derived growth factor-BB in the treatment of stage 3 and 4 pressure ulcers.Arch Surg. 1994; 129: 213-219
- Stimulation of repair in chronic, nonhealing, cutaneous ulcers using platelet-derived wound healing formula.Surgery. 1990; 170: 56-60
- Topical application of honey in treatment of burns.Br J Surg. 1991; 78: 497-498
- Differential effects of platelet-derived growth factor BB in accelerating wound healing in aged versus young animals: the impact of tissue hypoxia.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1997; 99: 815-822
- In vivo characterization of keratinocyte growth factor-2 as a potential wound healing agent.Wound Repair Regen. 1999; 7: 172-178
- The relative rate of wound healing in longitudinal and transverse laparotomy incisions: animal experiments.Acta Chirurgica Scand. 1982; 148: 251-256
- Abdominal incisions: vertical or transverse?.Postgraduate Med J. 1984; 60: 407-410
- Incisional hernias: incidence following abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.J Cardiovasc Surg. 1995; 36: 487-490
- Reduced expression of PDGF and PDGF receptors during impaired wound healing.J Invest Dermatol. 1997; 109: 123-128
- Physiology of the chronic wound.Clin Plast Surg. 1998; 25: 341-356