Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Lack of value of routine postpartum hematocrit determination after vaginal delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 90: 514-518
- Evaluation of routine antepartum and postpartum blood counts.J Reprod Med. 1998; 43: 581-585
- Clinical utility of routine postpartum hemoglobin determinations.Am J Perinatol. 1999; 16: 333-337
- Blood component therapy.: American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Washington (DC)1994 (Technical bulletin No.: 199)
- Blood transfusions in obstetrics and gynaecology.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1997; 104: 278-284
- ACOG guidelines for perinatal care. : American Academy of Pediatrics and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Washington (DC)1992
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.(US 1968-1970. Health Services Management publication No.: 72-8132)Ten-state nutrition survey. : Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta (GA)1972
- Iron status: prevalence of impairment in three Hispanic groups in the United States.Am J Clin Nutr. 1989; 49: 553-558
- Pernicious anemia in Latin Americans is not a disease of the elderly.Arch Intern Med. 1987; 147: 1995-1996
- Maternal hematologic changes during pregnancy and the effect of iron status on preterm delivery in a West Los Angeles population.Am J Perinatol. 1998; 15: 515-522
- Harrison's principles of internal medicine.14th ed. : McGraw-Hill, New York1998
- Puerperal haematological indices.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1981; 88: 601-606
☆Supported by the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Value Analysis Program.
☆☆Reprint requests: Jerome Yankowitz, MD, Director, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics/Gynecology, University of Iowa College of Medicine, 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242-1080; E-mail: [email protected]