Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Estimates of the worldwide incidence of 25 major cancers in 1990.Int J Cancer. 1999; 80: 827-841
- Prevalence of human papillomavirus in cervical cancer: a worldwide perspective. International biological study on cervical cancer (IBSCC) Study Group.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1995; 87: 796-802
- Human papillomavirus genotype as a major determinant of the course of cervical cancer.J Clin Oncol. 1998; 16: 2613-2619
- Human papillomavirus DNA and antibodies to human papillomaviruses 16 E2, L2, and E7 peptides as predictors of survival in patients with squamous cell cervical cancer.J Clin Oncol. 1997; 15: 610-619
- Human papillomaviruses and cervical carcinoma.Cancer Cells. 1989; 1: 43-50
- Prospective study on cervical neoplasia, IV: presence of HPV antibodies.Int J Cancer. 1999; 80: 365-368
- HPV-16-related proteins as the serologic markers in cervical neoplasia.Gynecol Oncol. 1998; 69: 47-55
- Serologic response in human papillomavirus-associated invasive cervical cancer.Int J Cancer. 1993; 55: 780-784
- Surface conformational and linear epitopes on HPV-16 and HPV-18 L1 virus-like particles as defined by monoclonal antibodies.Virology. 1996; 223: 174-184
- Assembled baculovirus-expressed human papillomavirus type 11 L1 capsid protein virus-like particles are recognized by neutralizing monoclonal antibodies and induce high titres of neutralizing antibodies.J Gen Virol. 1994; 75: 2271-2276
- Serum IgG, IgM, and IgA reactivity to human papillomavirus types 11 and 6 virus-like particles in different gynecologic patient groups.J Infect Dis. 1995; 172: 395-402
- Evaluation of seroreactivity to human papillomavirus type 16 virus-like particles in an incident case-control study of cervical neoplasia.J Infect Dis. 1995; 172: 1425-1430
- Immunoglobulin G responses against human papillomavirus type 16 virus-like particles in a prospective nonintervention cohort study of women with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1997; 89: 630-638
- Serologically diagnosed infection with human papillomavirus type 16 and risk for subsequent development of cervical carcinoma: nested case-control study.BMJ. 1996; 312: 537-539
- Monoclonal antibodies to HPV-6 L1 virus-like particles identify conformational and linear neutralizing epitopes on HPV-11 in addition to type-specific epitopes on HPV-6.Virology. 1996; 224: 477-486
- The use of general primers GP5 and GP6 elongated at their 3` ends with adjacent highly conserved sequences improves human papillomavirus detection by PCR.J Gen Virol. 1995; 76: 1057-1062
- Procedures to minimize PCR-product carry-over.in: PCR protocols-a guide to methods and applications. : Academic Press, San Diego1990: 142-145
- Serologic response to human papillomavirus type 16 (HPV-16) virus-like particles in HPV-16 DNA-positive invasive cervical cancer and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia grade III patients and controls from Colombia and Spain.J Infect Dis. 1995; 172: 19-24
- Specific serum IgG, IgM and IgA antibodies to human papillomavirus types 6, 11, 16, 18 and 31 virus-like particles in human immunodeficiency virus-seropositive women.J Gen Virol. 2000; 81: 701-708
- Progression from papilloma to carcinoma is accompanied by changes in antibody response to papillomavirus proteins.J Virol. 1993; 67: 382-389
- The physical state of human papillomavirus type 16 DNA in benign and malignant genital tumors.J Gen Virol. 1985; 66: 1515-1522
- Analysis of HPV 16, 18, 31, and 35 DNA in pre-invasive and invasive lesions of the uterine cervix.J Clin Pathol. 1997; 50: 600-604
- Human papillomavirus type 16 and 18 gene expression in cervical neoplasias.Hum Pathol. 1992; 23: 117-128
- Association of human papillomavirus type 16 integration in the E2 gene with poor disease-free survival from cervical cancer.Int J Cancer. 1997; 74: 50-56
- In vitro synthesis of oncogenic human papillomaviruses requires episomal genomes for differentiation-dependent late expression.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1996; 93: 3062-3067
☆Supported by grant No. P-10896-MED from the Austrian Science Foundation.
☆☆Reprint requests: Kurt Heim, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Innsbruck Anichstrasse 35, A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria.