Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Teaching and testing technical skills.Am J Surg. 1993; 165: 358-361
- Teaching and evaluating surgical skills.Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 95: 783-785
- Development of an objective structured assessment of technical skills for obstetric and gynecology residents.Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 96: 146-150
- Development of a bench station objective structured assessment of technical skills.Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 98: 412-416
- Testing technical skill via an innovative “bench station” examination.Am J Surg. 1997; 173: 226-230
- Objective structured assessment of technical skill (OSATS) for surgical residents.Br J Surg. 1997; 84: 273-278
- Reliability and construct validity of a structured technical skills assessment form.Am J Surg. 1994; 167: 423-427
- Formal teaching of surgical skills in an obstetric-gynecology residency.Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 93: 785-790
- A method of objectively evaluating improvements in laparoscopic skills.Surg Endosc. 1998; 12: 1111-1116
- Testing surgical skills of obstetric and gynecology residents in a bench lab setting: validity and interrater reliability.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 184: 1462-1468
☆Supported in part by a grant from the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME) Medical Education Research Fund Grant and by an educational grant from Ortho-McNeil.
☆☆The project does not necessarily reflect NBME policy and NBME support provides no official endorsement .The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Army, the Department of Defense, or the United States Government.
★Reprint requests: Barbara A.Goff, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Box 356460, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA 98195-6460.