Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease in women: role of the obstetrician-gynecologist.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 158: 1662-1668
- Postmenopausal estrogen therapy and cardiovascular disease.N Engl J Med. 1991; 325: 756-762
- Randomized trial of estrogen plus progestin for secondary prevention of coronary heart disease in postmenopausal women. Heart and Estrogen/progestin Replacement Study (HERS) Research Group.JAMA. 1998; 280: 605-613
- Both raloxifene and estrogen reduce major cardiovascular risk factor in healthy postmenopausal women.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 1999; 19: 2993-3000
- A double-blind, placebo controlled study of postmenopausal oestrogen replacement therapy and carotid artery pulsatility index.Br J Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 105: 408-412
- Randomized comparison of oral and transdermal hormone replacement on carotid and uterine artery resistance to blood flow.Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 92: 563-568
- Pulsatility index in internal carotid artery in relation to transdermal oestradiol and time since menopause.Lancet. 1991; 338: 839-842
- Blood flow variations in internal carotid and middle cerebral arteries induced by postmenopausal hormone replacement therapy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 169: 1226-1232
- Raloxifene: magic bullet for heart and bone?.Nat Med. 1998; 4: 152-153
- Randomized control study of the effects of raloxifene on serum lipids and homocysteine in older women.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 184: 350-353
- Alteration in the pulsatility index values of the internal carotid and middle cerebral arteries after suspension of postmenopausal hormone replacement therapy: a randomized crossover study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 606-611
- Effect of estradiol-17beta on the magnitude and distribution of uterine blood flow in nonpregnant, oophorectomized ewes.Pediatr Res. 1973; 7: 139-148
- Estrogen induced increases in coronary blood flow are antagonized by inhibitors of nitric oxide synthesis.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 1997; 74: 229-235
- Coronary heart disease in women, randomized clinical trials, HERS and RUTH.Maturitas. 1998; 31: 1-7
- Effects of raloxifene on bone mineral density, serum cholesterol concentrations, and uterine endometrium in postmenopausal women.N Engl J Med. 1997; 337: 1641-1647
- Cerebral blood flow [letter].Fertil Steril. 2000; 73: 143
- Effect of estrogen on brain activation patterns in postmenopausal women during working memory tasks.JAMA. 1999; 281: 1197-1202
- Cognitive function in postmenopausal women treated with raloxifene.N Engl J Med. 2001; 344: 1207-1213
☆Reprint requests: Vincenzo De Leo, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Policlinico Le Scotte, Viale Bracci, 53100 Siena, Italy.