Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Signal transduction from cell surface to nucleus in development and disease.FASEB J. 1992; 6: 2581-2590
- Altered expression of Bcl-2, Bcl-X, Bax, and c-Fos colocalizes with DNA fragmentation and ischemic cell damage following middle cerebral artery occlusion in rats.Brain Res Mol Brain Res. 1996; 40: 254-260
- The Ca2+-calmodulin-dependent protein kinase cascade.Trends Biochem Sci. 1999; 24: 232-236
- Oxygen free radial generation in-utero hypoxia in the fetal guinea pig brain: the effects of maturity and of magnesium sulfate administration.Brain Res. 1999; 817: 117-122
- Creatine phosphate.in: Methods of enzymatic analysis. vol 4. : Academic Press, New York1974: 1777-1781
- RNA polymerase activity in various classes of nuclei from different regions of rat brain during postnatal development.J Neurochem. 1975; 24: 749-755
- Fractionation of nuclei from brain by zonal centrifugation and a study of the ribonucleic acid polymerase activity in the various classes of nuclei.Biochem J. 1972; 129: 1139-1155
- Protein measurement with the folin phenol reagent.J Biol Chem. 1951; 193: 265-275
- Activation of Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase (CaM-kinase) IV by CaM-kinase kinase in Jurkat T lymphocytes.J Biol Chem. 1995; 270: 30464-30469
- Neurology of the newborn.4th ed. : WB Saunders, Philadelphia2001
- Nutritional influences in the evolution of mammalian brain.in: Lipids, malnutrition, and the developing brain. ··: Ciba Foundation Symposia. : Associated Scientific Publishers, London1971: 267-292
- Modification of modulatory sites of NMDA receptor in the fetal guinea pig brain during development.Neurochem Res. 1992; 17: 1223-1228
- NMDA receptor modification in the fetal guinea pig brain during hypoxia.Neurochem Res. 1992; 17: 1211-1216
- Expression of Bax and Bcl-2 proteins during hypoxia in cerebral cortical neuronal nuclei of newborn piglets: effect of administration of magnesium sulfate.Brain Res. 2001; 901: 23-29
- The nucleus is insulated from large cytosolic calcium ion changes.Nature. 1994; 367: 745-750
- Brain cytochromes and changes in brain energy state.Soc Magn Res Abstr. 1986; 4: 1113-1114
- Inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate receptor is located to the inner nuclear membrane vindicating regulation of nuclear calcium signalling by inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate.J Biol Chem. 1996; 271: 478-485
- Ca++-ATPase activity in cerebral cortical nuclei during hypoxia in the guinea pig fetus [abstract].Pediatr Res. 1998; 42: 241A
- Inositol 1,3,4,5-tetrakisphosphate (IP4) receptor modification during hyoxia in cerebral corticalneuronal nuclei of the term guinea pig fetus [abstract].Pediatr Res. 1999; 43: 402A
- Inositol 1,4,5 triphosphate (IP3) receptor modification during hypoxia in cerebral cortical nuclei of the guinea pig fetus [abstract].Pediatr Res. 1997; 41: 57A
- Mechanisms controlling gene expression by nuclear calcium signals.Cell Calcium. 1998; 23: 131-134
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase types II and IV differentially regulate CREB-dependent gene expression.Mol Cell Biol. 1994; 14: 6107-6116
- Nuclear and axonal localization of Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase type Cr in rat cerebellar cortex.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1991; 88: 2850-2853
- CREB phosphorylation and dephosphorylation: a Ca2+ and stimulus duration-dependent switch for hippocampal gene expression.Cell. 1996; 87: 1203-1214
- Hypoxic response of synaptosomal proteins in term guinea pig fetuses.J Neurochem. 1999; 73: 2139-2148
☆Supported by grants No. NIH RO1 38079, NIH RO1 20337, and WUH OBR 99-00.
☆☆Reprint requests: Dev Maulik, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Winthrop University Hospital, 259 First St, Mineola, NY 11501.