Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- NIDA Notes.Jan/Feb 1995
- The prevalence of illicit drug or alcohol use during pregnancy and discrepancy in mandatory reporting in Pinellas County, Florida.N Engl J Med. 1990; 322: 1202-1206
- Fetal alcohol abuse syndrome.: Plenum Press, New York1998
- Cocaine, pregnancy, and the growing child.Curr Probl Pediatr. 1992; 92: 302-320
- Medicaid recipients and uninsured women obtain insufficient care.in: : US Government Accounting Office, Washington (DC)1990: 87-137 (No. HRD)
- A revised conservative estimate of the incidence of FAS and its economic impact.Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 1991; 15: 514-524
- Protecting fetuses from certain harm.Pol Life Sci. 1999; 17: 113-117
- Patient choice: maternal fetal conflict.: ACOG, Washington (DC)1987 (Report No.: 551)
- Substance abuse.: ACOG, Washington (DC)1994 (ACOG Technical Bulletin No.: 194)
- Committee on Substance Abuse. Drug-exposed infants.Pediatrics. 1995; 96: 364-367
- Therapeutic jurisprudence and the drug treatment court movement: revolutionizing the criminal justice system's response to drug abuse and crime in America.Notre Dame Law Rev. 1999; 74: 439-537
- Whitner v State of South Carolina, 492 SE2d 777. 1997
- Ill Rev Stat ch 23, 2053. 1992
South Dakota Codified Laws, ch 34-20A-63.
- Utah Code Annotated, ch 62A-4a-404. 1995
- Wis stat, ch 48.01-347. 1998
- Minn stat annotated. §626.5561 (4) (2). 1998
- NJ stat annotated. §30:4C-11. 1998
- Physician response to prenatal substance exposure.Matern Child Health J. 1999; 3: 29-38
- The official ABMS directory of board certified medical specialists.:Marquis Who's Who, New Providence (NJ)2000
- Designing and conducting survey research: a comprehensive guide.: Jossey-Bass, San Francisco1992
- Essentials of psychological testing.3rd ed. : Harper and Row, New York1970
- Drug use in pregnancy: to test, to tell-legal implications for the physician.Semin Perinatol. 1991; 15: 324-330
- Mandatory reporting of child abuse and research on the effects of prenatal drug exposure.in: Methodological issues in epidemiology care, prevention, and treatment research in drug-exposed women and their children. : US Department of Health and Human Services, Washington (DC)1992: 366-384
- The physician's moral obligation to the pregnant woman, the fetus, and the child.Semin Perinatol. 1998; 22: 184-188
☆Supported by a grant from Wayne State University's Barber Foundation.
☆☆Reprint requests: Ernest L. Abel, PhD, C. S. Mott Center for Human Growth and Development, 275 E Hancock, Detroit, MI 48201.