Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- HIV/AIDS surveillance report.: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta2000
- Strategies for long-term success in the treatment of HIV infection.JAMA. 2000; 283: 1329-1334
- Birth of 2 infants who were seronegative for human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) after intracytoplasmic injection of sperm from HIV-1 seropositive men.Fertil Steril. 2001; 75: 210-212
- Sperm washing and virus nucleic acid detection to reduce HIV and hepatitis C virus transmission in serodiscordant couples wishing to have children.AIDS. 2000; 14: 2093-2099
- Laboratory manual for the examination of human semen and semen-cervical mucus interaction.in: 3rd ed. : Cambridge University Press, New York1993: 44
- Sperm morphologic features as a prognostic factor in in vitro fertilization.Fertil Steril. 1986; 46: 1118-1123
- Micromanipulation techniques. In vitro fertilization.in: : Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (UK)1997: 150-176
- Pre-embryo grading.in: Atlas of the human oocyte and early conceptus. Vol 2. : Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1991: 121-150
- Assisted reproduction in HIV discordant couples [oral abstract No. 176].in: Presented at European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology 14th Annual Meeting; June 21-24, 1998; Goteborg, SwedenHum Reprod. 13. 1998: 89
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1: serodiscordant couples can bear healthy children after undergoing intrauterine insemination.Fertil Steril. 1998; 70: 35-39
- Epidemiologic notes and reports HIV-1 infection and artificial insemination with processed semen.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 1990; 39 (255-6): 249
- HIV nucleic acid localize to the spermatogonia and their progeny. A study by polymerase chain reaction in situ hybridization.Am J Pathol. 1994; 144: 1142-1148
- T lymphocytes and macrophages, but not motile spermatozoa are a significant source of human immunodeficiency virus in semen.J Infect Dis. 1997; 176: 960-968
- Spermatozoa as potential carriers of HIV.Res Virol. 1993; 144: 187-195
- Effect of disease stage and zidovudine therapy on the detection of human immunodeficiency virus type I in semen.JAMA. 1992; 267: 2769-2774
- Sensitive method for the detection of infection HIV in semen of seropositive individuals.J Virol Methods. 1996; 56: 33-40
- Detection of human immunodeficiency virus DNA and RNA in semen by polymerase chain reaction.J Infect Dis. 1991; 164: 769-772
- National conception in HIV-negative women with HIV-infected partners.Lancet. 1997; 349: 850-851
☆Reprint requests: Mark V. Sauer, MD, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, 622 W 168th St, PH16-28, New York, NY 10022.