Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal and perinatal outcome of conservative management of severe preeclampsia in midtrimester.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 152: 32-37
- A protocol for managing severe preeclampsia in the second trimester.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 163: 733-738
- Pregnancy outcome in 303 cases with severe preeclampsia.Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 64: 319-325
- Expectant management of early onset severe preeclampsia in Durban.S Afr Med J. 1993; 83: 584-587
- Syndrome of hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, and low platelet count: a severe consequence of hypertension in pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 142: 159-167
- Mid-second-trimester labor induction: concentrated oxytocin compared with prostaglandin E2 vaginal suppositories.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77: 297-300
- NIH Consens Statement. 1994; 12: 1-24
- Management of severe, early preeclampsia: is conservative management justified?.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 1993; 51: 175-180
- Maternal and perinatal outcome of temporizing management in 254 consecutive patients with severe preeclampsia remote from term.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 1995; 63: 147-154
- Conservative management of severe proteinuric hypertension before 28 weeks' gestation.S Afr Med J. 1988; 73: 516-518
- Fetal and neonatal outcome in patients with severe preeclampsia before 34 weeks.S Afr Med J. 1987; 71: 555-558
☆Reprints not available from the authors.