Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Coronary artery disease in women.Can Fam Physician. 1998; 44: 2709-2717
- Hormone replacement therapy, heart disease, and other considerations.Annu Rev Public Health. 1998; 19: 55-72
- Randomized trial of estrogen plus progestin for secondary prevention of coronary heart disease in postmenopausal women.JAMA. 1998; 280: 605-613
- The effects of hormone replacement therapy in normal postmenopausal women: measurements of Doppler-derived parameters of aortic flow.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 164: 806-812
- Long-term effects of hormone replacement therapy on Doppler-derived parameters of aortic flow in postmenopausal women.Chest. 1992; 102: 1496-1498
- Left ventricular diastolic function by Doppler echocardiography in relation to hormonal replacement therapy in healthy postmenopausal women.Am J Cardiol. 1993; 71: 614-617
- The effect of oestrogen and progestogen replacement therapy on systolic flow velocity in healthy postmenopausal women.Maturitas. 1994; 20: 37-44
- Exercise echocardiography in postmenopausal hormone users with mild systemic hypertension.Am J Cardiol. 1996; 78: 1385-1389
- The effects of hormone replacement therapy on echocardiographic basic cardiac functions in postmenopausal women.Hum Reprod. 1998; 13: 2399-2401
- The effect of hormone replacement therapy on diastolic left ventricular function in hypertensive and normotensive postmenopausal women.Maturitas. 1998; 29: 229-238
- Effect of short-term hormone replacement therapy on left ventricular mass and contractile function.Fertil Steril. 1999; 71: 137-143
- Effects of a single dose of oral estrogen on left ventricular diastolic function in hypertensive postmenopausal women with diastolic dysfunction.Fertil Steril. 2000; 73: 66-71
- Breast cancer and hormone replacement therapy: collaborative reanalysis of data from 51 epidemiological studies of 52705 women with breast cancer and 108411 women without breast cancer.Lancet. 1997; 350: 1047-1059
- Selective estrogen receptor modulators: a new category of therapeutic agents for extending the health of postmenopausal women.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 179: 1479-1484
- The effect of raloxifene on risk of breast cancer in postmenopausal women—results from the MORE randomized trial.JAMA. 1999; 281: 2189-2197
- Effects of raloxifene on bone mineral density, serum cholesterol concentrations, and uterine endometrium in postmenopausal women.N Engl J Med. 1997; 337: 1641-1647
- Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of the effects of raloxifene and conjugated equine estrogens on plasma homocysteine levels in healthy postmenopausal women.Fertil Steril. 1998; 70: 1085-1089
- Raloxifene lowers serum lipoprotein(a) in healthy postmenopausal women. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled comparison with conjugated equine estrogens.Menopause. 1999; 6: 134-137
- The effects of hormone replacement therapy and raloxifene on C-reactive protein and homocysteine in healthy postmenopausal women: a randomized, controlled trial.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2000; 85: 214-218
- Guidelines for optimal physician training in echocardiography. Recommendations of the American Society of Echocardiography Committee for Physician Training in Echocardiography.Am J Cardiol. 1987; 60: 158-163
- Effects of 15 months 17β-estradiol/dydrogesterone on systolic cardiac function using quantitative and Doppler echocardiography in healthy postmenopausal women.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 184: 910-916
- Left ventricular function during a short-term transdermal estradiol therapy in postmenopausal women: a double-blind placebo-controlled echocardiographic study.Eur Menopause J. 1996; 3: 53-59
- Physiologic estradiol replacement therapy and cardiac structure and function in normal postmenopausal women: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover trial.Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 89: 332-339
- Lack of effect of estrogen on rest and treadmill exercise in postmenopausal women without known cardiac disease.Am J Cardiol. 1997; 80: 793-797
- Hormone replacement improves hemodynamic profile and left ventricular geometry in hypertensive and normotensive postmenopausal women.J Hypertension. 2001; 19: 269-278
☆Supported by Eli Lilly and Company, which markets raloxifene, through a grant to the Biocare Foundation (grant 95-32).
☆☆Reprint requests: Velja Mijatovic, MD, PhD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, VU University Medical Centre, PO Box 7057, 1007 MB Amsterdam, The Netherlands.