Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2000; 49: 535-538
- Third-trimester fetal death in triplet pregnancies.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77: 6-9
- The outcome of triplet gestation complicated by fetal death.Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 75: 175-178
- The case for routine determination of chorionicity and zygosity in multiple pregnancy.Prenat Diagn. 1997; 17: 1207-1225
- The hidden mortality of monochorionic twin pregnancies.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1997; 104: 1203-1207
- Dommergues M, Wapner RJ, Lynch L, Dock BS, et al. Efficacy of second-trimester selective termination for fetal abnormalities: international collaborative experience among the world's largest centers.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 171: 90-94
- Prenatal determination of chorionicity in triplet pregnancy by ultrasonographic examination of the ipsilon zone.Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 88: 855-858
- The aetiology and management of twin-twin transfusion syndrome.Prenat Diagn. 1997; 17: 1227-1236
- The outcome of triplet versus twin pregnancies.Gynecol Obstet Invest. 2000; 50: 96-99
- Management and outcome of triplet pregnancy.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 1998; 76: 131-139
- Selective reduction of multifetal pregnancies to twins improves outcome over nonreduced triplet gestations.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 878-882
- Standards of birth weight in twin gestations by placental chorionicity.Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 91: 917-924
- Perinatal outcome, placental pathology, and severity of discordance in monochorionic and dichorionic twins.Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 97: 310-315
- Antenatal origin of neurologic damage in newborn infants. II. Multiple gestations.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 162: 1230-1236
- A prospective randomized trial of blastocyst culture and transfer in in-vitro fertilization.Hum Reprod. 1998; 13: 3434-3440
- Blastocyst transfer and monozygotic twinning.Fertil Steril. 1999; 72: 1116-1117
- Monozygotic twins and transfer at the blastocyst stage after ICSI.Hum Reprod. 2001; 16: 333-339
☆Reprint requests: Stephen T. Chasen, MD, 525 East 68th St, Room J130, New York, NY 10021.