Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Syncytin is a captive retroviral envelope protein involved in human placental morphogenesis.Nature. 2000; 403: 785-789
- Placental endogenous retrovirus (ERV): structural, functional, and evolutionary significance.Bioessays. 1998; 20: 307-316
- Chromosomal distribution and coding capacity of the human endogenous retrovirus HERV-W family.AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 2000; 16: 731-740
- Envelope gene of the human endogenous retrovirus HERV-W encodes a functional retrovirus envelope.J Virol. 2001; 75: 3488-3489
- The classification and definition of the hypertensive disorders of pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 158: 892-898
- Maternal morbidity and mortality in 442 pregnancies with hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, and low platelets (HELLP syndrome).Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 169: 1000-1006
- Quantitation of gene expression by real-time PCR disproves a “retroviral hypothesis” for childhood-onset diabetes mellitus.Pediatr Res. 1999; 46: 57-60
- An envelope glycoprotein of the human endogenous retrovirus HERV-W is expressed in the human placenta and fuses cells expressing the type D mammalian retrovirus receptor.J Virol. 2000; 74: 3321-3329
- Vascular function in preeclampsia.Cardiovasc Res. 2000; 47: 38-48
- Apoptosis in human cultured trophoblasts is enhanced by hypoxia and diminished by epidermal growth factor.Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2000; 278: C982-C988
- Genetic insights into trophoblast differentiation and placental morphogenesis.Semin Cell Dev Biol. 2000; 11: 105-113