Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Abortion surveillance: United States, 1997.Morb Mortal Wkly Rep CDC Surveill Summ. 2000; 49: 1-43
- Abortions that fail.Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 66: 533-537
- Surgical abortion for gestations of less than 6 weeks.Curr Probl Obstet Gynecol Fertil. 1997; 20: 11-19
- Epi info: a general-purpose microcomputer program for public health information systems.Am J Prev Med. 1991; 7: 178-182
- Growth and development of the human fetus prior to the twentieth week of gestation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1969; 103: 789-800
- Conceptual age and ultrasound measurements of gestational sac and crown-rump length in in vitro fertilization pregnancies.Fertil Steril. 1988; 49: 1012-1017
- Fetal crown-rump length: reevaluation of relation to menstrual age (5-18 weeks) with high-resolution real-time US.Radiology. 1992; 182: 501-505
- Menstrual regulation in the United States: a preliminary report.Fertil Steril. 1975; 26: 289-295
- Management of side effects and complications in medical abortion.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 183: S65-S75
- Analysis of failure in medical abortion.Contraception. 1996; 54: 323-327
- Early pregnancy termination with mifepristone and misoprostol in the United States.N Engl J Med. 1998; 338: 1241-1247
- Outcomes of suction curettage and mifepristone abortion in the United States: a prospective comparison study.Contraception. 1999; 59: 153-159
- Curettage after mifepristone-induced abortion: frequency, timing, and indications.Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 97: 1-6
- Randomized comparison of efficacy, acceptability, and cost of medical versus surgical abortion.Contraception. 2000; 62: 117-124
- Manual vacuum aspiration for first-trimester abortion.Arch Fam Med. 1998; 7: 559-562
- Abortion incidence and services in the United States, 1995-1996.Fam Plann Perspect. 1998; 30 (287): 263-270
☆The opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect those of Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.
☆☆Reprints not available from the authors.