Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- National hospital discharge survey: annual summary, 1996.Vital Health Stat 13. 1999; 140: 1-46
- A randomised prospective study comparing the new vacuum extractor policy with forceps delivery.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1993; 100: 524-530
- Maternal and neonatal effects of outlet forceps delivery compared with spontaneous vaginal delivery in term pregnancies.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 78: 646-650
- Sequential use of instruments at operative vaginal delivery: is it safe?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 180: 1446-1449
- Risk factors for thirddegree and fourth-degree perineal lacerations in forceps and vacuum deliveries.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 163: 100-104
- Vacuum extraction: does duration predict scalp injury.Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 89: 281-285
- Neonatal cephalohematoma from vacuum extraction.J Reprod Med. 1997; 42: 565-569
- Tentorial hemorrhage associated with vacuum extraction in a newborn.Pediatr Radiol. 1995; 25: S230-S231
- Skull fracture caused by vacuum extraction.Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 88: 671-673
- Fetal cranial injuries related to delivery with the Malmstrom vacuum extractor.Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 53: 750-757
- Effect of mode of delivery in nulliparous women on neonatal intracranial injury.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 1709-1714
- Variations in the accuracy of obstetric procedures and diagnoses on birth records in Washington State, 1989.Am J Epidemiol. 1993; 138: 119-127
- Newborn assessment and long-term adverse outcome: a systematic review.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 180: 1024-1029
- Fetal growth and perinatal viability in California.Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 59: 624-632
- Shoulder dystocia: an analysis of risks and obstetric maneuvers.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 168: 1732-1737
- Erb/Duchenne's palsy: a consequence of fetal macrosomia and method of delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 68: 784-788
- Birth weight as a predictor of brachial plexus injury.Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 89: 643-647
- Maternal and child health after assisted vaginal delivery: five-year follow up of a randomised controlled study comparing forceps and ventouse.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1999; 106: 544-549
- Factors associated with postpartum hemorrhage with vaginal birth.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77: 69-76
- Neonatal subgaleal haematoma: associated risk factors, complications and outcome.J Paediatr Child Health. 1996; 32: 228-232
- Management and outcomes of posterior fossa subdural hematomas in neonates.Neurosurgery. 1997; 40: 1190-1200
- Long-term effects of labor and delivery on offspring: a matched-pair analysis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 150: 941-945
- The immediate and long-term outcome of obstetric birth trauma; I: brachial plexus paralysis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1973; 117: 51-56
- Association between method of delivery and maternal rehospitalization.JAMA. 2000; 283: 2411-2416
*Supported in part under a cooperative agreement from the Centers for Disease Control through the Association of Teachers of Preventive Medicine.
**Reprint requests: Carolyn Gardella, MD, Box 356460, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195.