Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Births: final data for 1998.Natl Vital Stat Rep. 2000; 48: 5
- Advance data, births 1998.in: Massachusetts Department of Public Health. 2000: 28
- Predictors of cesarean delivery.Curr Probl Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 20: 104-105
- Socioeconomic differences in rates of cesarean section.N Engl J Med. 1989; 321: 233-239
- Surgical alternatives to hysterectomy in the management of leiomyomas.(Bulletin No. 16) ACOG, Washington DC2000
- A population-based case-control study of risk factors for breech presentation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 174: 28-32
- Efficacy of external cephalic version.Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 82: 306-312
- Maternal and neonatal outcomes after induction of labor with and without an identified indication.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 183: 986-994
- The relationship between maternal age and uterine dysfunction: a continuous effect throughout reproductive life.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 182: 1312-1320
- Factors contributing to the increased cesarean birth rate in older parturient women.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 169: 986-1040
*Reprints not available from author.