Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The evaluation of continuous fetal heart rate monitoring in high-risk pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1976; 125: 310-317
- The Dublin randomized control trial of intrapartum fetal heart rate monitoring.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 152: 524-539
- A prospective comparison of selective and universal electronic fetal monitoring in 34,995 pregnancies.N Engl J Med. 1986; 315: 615-619
- Controlled trials of fetal intensive care.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1976; 126: 470-476
- An assessment of continuous fetal heart rate monitoring in labor; a randomized trial.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 131: 526-532
- Development and potential of fetal pulse oximetry.Contemp Rev Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 3: 193-200
- Physio-optical considerations for the design of fetal pulse oximetry sensors.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 1997; 1: S9-S19
- Wavelength selection for fetal pulse oximetry selection.IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 1997; 44: 148-158
- Intrapartum fetal pulse oximetry: past, present, and future.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 1-9
- Do fetal pulse oximetry readings at delivery correlate with cord blood oxygenation and acidaemia?.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1999; 99: 735-738
- Intrapartum fetal pulse oximetry: fetal oxygen saturation trends during labor and relation to delivery outcome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 171: 679-684
- Predictive agreement between the fetal arterial oxygen saturation and fetal scalp pH: results of the German multicenter study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 178: 330-335
- The prediction of fetal acidosis by means of intrapartum fetal pulse oximetry.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 180: 73-81
- Multicenter study on the clinical value of fetal pulse oximetry. II. Compared predictive values of pulse oximetry and fetal blood analysis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 17: 593-598
- Observations on heart rate and pH in the human fetus during labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1969; 104: 1190-1206
- Fetal heart rate patterns. Prediction of Apgar score.JAMA. 1972; 219: 1322-1325
- Relationship between continuous FHR patterns and Apgar score in the newborn.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1975; 82: 24-28
- A controlled trial of the differential effects of continuous fetal heart rate monitoring in labor: a randomized trial.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 134: 399-412
☆Supported by the Nellcor Division of Mallinckrodt Inc.
☆☆Reprint requests: Thomas J. Garite, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California Irvine Medical Center, PO Box 14091, Orange, CA 92863-1491. E-mail [email protected] .
★Am J Obstet Gynecol 2000;183:1049-58.