Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Frequency of adverse pregnancy outcomes in multiple gestations [abstract 447].Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 182: S144
- The changing pattern of multiple births in the United States: maternal and infant characteristics, 1973 and 1990.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 84: 101-106
- Identifying twin gestations at low risk for preterm birth with a transvaginal ultrasonographic cervical measurement at 24 to 26 weeks’ gestation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 177: 1149-1155
- Cervical length at 23 weeks in twins in predicting spontaneous preterm delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 94: 450-454
- The Preterm Prediction Study: risk factors in twin gestations. National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Maternal-Fetal Medicine Units Network.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 1047-1053
- Cervical funneling: sonographic criteria predictive of preterm delivery.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 10: 161-166
- Ultrasonographic examination of the uterine cervix is better than cervical digital examination as a predictor of the likelihood of premature delivery in patients with preterm labor and intact membranes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 171: 956-964
- Inter- and intra-observer variations in the measurement of sonographic cervical parameters before and after cerclage placement [abstract 339].Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 182: S115
☆Reprint requests: Edwin R. Guzman, MD, Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Director of Antenatal Testing Unit, Saint Peter’s University Hospital, 254 Easton Ave, MOB 4th Floor, New Brunswick, NJ 08903-0591.