Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Disparities in rates of unintended pregnancy in the United States, 1994 and 2001.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2006; 38: 90-96
- Improving contraceptive use in the United States.Accessed Oct.10, 2010)
- Use of contraception in the United States: 1982-2008.Vital Health Stat. 2010; 23: 1-44
- US women's one-year contraceptive use patterns, 2004.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2007; 39: 48-55
- Factors associated with contraceptive use and nonuse, United States, 2004.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2007; 39: 90-99
- Factors associated with contraceptive choice and inconsistent method use, United States, 2004.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2008; 40: 94-104
Publication of this article was supported by an educational grant from Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals .
The author reports no conflict of interest.
Reprints not available from the author.