Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Evidence for lunar sidereal rhythms in crop yeild: a review.Biol Agriculture Horticulture. 2001; 19: 247-259
- Werewolf book: the encyclopedia of shape shifting beings.Visible Ink Press, Canton (MI)1999
- Human births and the phase of the moon.N Engl J Med. 1979; 300: 96
- Effects of barometric pressure and lunar phases on premature rupture of the membranes.J Reprod Med. 1983; 28: 485-488
- The influence of the moon on deliveries.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 145: 637-639
- Labor ward workload waxes and wanes with the lunar cycle, myth or reality?.Prim Care Update Ob Gyns. 1998; 5: 184
- The meteorological sensitivity of ischaemic heart disease mortality events in Birmingham, UK.Int J Biometeorol. 2001; 45: 133-142
- Association of meteorological and day-of-the-week factors with emergency hospital admissions in Fukuoka, Japan.Int J Biometeorol. 2002; 46: 38-41
- Barometric pressure: trigger mechanism in human childbirth.Department of Geography and Geology, Indiana State University, Terre Haute (IN)1986 (p. 37-46)
Weatherfor active lives: labor and birth index, 2004. Available at: http://www.intellicast.com. Accessed on 13 August 2004.
- The “Christmas effect” and other biometeorologic influences on childbearing and the health of women.J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs. 2002; 31: 526-535
- “We're jinxed”—are residents' fears of being jinxed during an on-call day founded?.Am J Med. 2002; 112: 504
Presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the Pacific Coast Obstetrical and Gynecological Society, October 19-24, 2004, Phoenix, Ariz.
Reprints are not available from the authors.