Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Induction of labor.in: Management of labor and delivery. : Blackwell Science, Oxford1997: 293-315
- Elective induction of labor at 39 weeks of gestation: a prospective randomized trial.J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 1999; 25: 33-37
- Elective induction of labor.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 40: 496-509
- Labour induction policy in hospitals of different levels of specialisation.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1993; 100: 310-315
- Large differences in obstetrical intervention rates among Dutch hospitals, even after adjustment for population differences.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 1996; 68: 97-103
- The epidemiology of labor induction: Arizona 1997.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 182: 1355-1362
- Epidural analgesia for low risk labour determines the rate of instrumental deliveries but not that of caesarean sections.J Obstet Gynaecol. 1998; 18: 25-29
- Elective induction of labour: a randomized prospective trial.Lancet. 1975; 1: 767-770
- Elective induction of labor as a risk factor for cesarean delivery among low-risk women at term.Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 95: 917-922
- Epidural analgesia in active management of labor.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1994; 73: 235-239
- Elective induction versus spontaneous labor: a retrospective study of complications and outcome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 166: 1690-1697
- Risk of cesarean delivery with elective induction of labor at term in nulliparous women.Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 94: 600-607
- Induction of labor and the relationship to cesarean delivery: a review of 7001 consecutive inductions.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 180: 628-633
- Elective induction versus spontaneous labor: a case-control analysis of safety and efficacy.Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 92: 47-52
- Hazards and benefits of elective induction of labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 148: 579-585
- Inductie in Vlaanderen.in: : Jaarboek SPE, Brussels1995: 62-73
☆Reprint requests: H. Cammu, MD, Academic Hospital–Free University Brussels, Department of Gynecology, Andrology, and Obstetrics, Laarbeeklaan, 101, B-1090, Brussels, Belgium. E-mail: [email protected] .